The mission of the Global Learning Study Group is to study ways to internationalize the undergraduate curriculum in the College of Education, Health, and Human Services.
- Demonstrates knowledge of other cultures (beliefs, values, perspectives, practices, and products).
- Understands his/her culture in global and comparative context (recognizes that his/her culture is one of many diverse cultures & that alternative perceptions & behaviors may be based in cultural differences)
- Adapts his/her behavior to interact effectively with those who are different.
- Uses knowledge, diverse culture frames of reference, and alternative perspectives to think critically and solve problems
- Interprets issues & situations from more than one culture.
- Is willing to learn from others who are culturally different from him/herself.